(2005) Klay Swimming Pool (2005) Klay Swimming Pool

LOL!!!

Dont stop submitting these ones but im curious about your new ideas!

PICONJO's Sorrow PICONJO's Sorrow

PICONJO IS FUCKING LAME!!!!!!!!

U ALL AUTHORS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOO P<N3R < THIS WORD TOTALLY IS SHIT ALL UR WORDS SUX !!!!!!!!!!!

FF7: How She Really Died FF7: How She Really Died

Good movie but...

U drew the pictures from the FMV(the movie sequence) not traced but overdrewed them please tell the truth in your submissions.!

Jammer-Lammy responds:

I did state that I drew the animation frame-by-frame based on screenshots I found on a website. This is an old animation as well.

Letter effects Letter effects

Hey man really nice!

If this gets blammed i will disagree!!!

Anyways.. Extra credit for the actionscript codes

One 'f my favs!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

WOW SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my favs man!! Im sure this will be on frontpage tommorow or sooner this is great work!!!!!!!!!! Im planning to make something liek thiz too but then in finalfantasy 7 models THNX for the inspiration!!

Harry Potthead Harry Potthead

Most of the times i like your animation

But this...

To Zanarkand To Zanarkand

Better than Nobuo?

Nobuo cant be improved suckheads dont talk shit but it can be remixed to let it sound different. Although this one was ok. Nothing really good bout it just ok ill give u a '4'

Bezo responds:

I agree. You can't improve Nobuo. I can't wait to hear what he comes up with for Final Fantasy XII.

FFVII Costa del Sol Remix FFVII Costa del Sol Remix

WOW XD (again)

What a great hit of relaxing!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks XD again! for the 10! and for your review!

FFVII JENOVA FFVII JENOVA

WOW XD

Ah it was really good especially because you put ur own style in it(maybe uts me) but i really really really liked it keep it up!!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for your review! I try putting my own spin on a song to have it sound unique, yet the same... lol anyway, thanks for the 10!